Everyone wants perfection for their wedding day and that’s an undeniable fact. But how, what’s the secret formula?
The first and most important step is finding a reputable Indian bridal makeup London service. However, that’s only half of the road, as there is something that is evenly important. If not, even more important than selecting a great Indian bridal makeup London service.
Taking care of your skin is what can make all the difference in the world and that will make your makeup artist very happy. If you want to be truly radiant and shine on your wedding day you need to get your skin in top form. Here is how.
- Start as early as possible.
Simply adopt good skin care habits as soon as possible. Even if you have only a month or two before the wedding, you need to start right away. The sooner you start the better your skin will look.
- Eat more watermelon. Regardless the type of skin you have – dry, oily, combo or normal – it needs water. Water surely helps, but eating watermelon is also very helpful.
- Always wear sunscreen
- Use the right moisturizers and cleansers. Ask a professional to help you select the ones that suit your type of skin and stick with it.
- Regularly clean off your bacteria brushes to keep the bacteria off your face. You need to do that at least once a week.
- Before going to bed always remove your makeup
Finally, be consistent with your skin routine.